ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you like egg on your clio sir?

Homo spec mazda
Twice in 3 nights, the wee shats.

First time, maybe 4 eggs maximum.

IMG_2242.gif

IMG_2241.gif

IMG_2240.gif

IMG_2239.gif

IMG_2238.gif

Then last night, im pretty sure they just threw a chicken and it laid all these.

IMG_2358.gif

IMG_2357.gif

IMG_2356.gif

IMG_2354.gif

IMG_2353.gif

IMG_2352.gif

IMG_2351.gif

Worst thing is, it was a fellow clio owner, a wobble U plated black clio. Not a happy bunny, and next time i chase them, il catch them.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Jeebus.

Mind when my car got egg, flour and silly string...

2emo0h4.jpg

rc3qps.jpg

2wovs6t.jpg

I've now sold this car, but it took A LOT of cleaning with babywipes, power washer, T-Cut, christ knows what else but it was in every single nook and cranny of my car, in the engine bay, crusted in the sills, was a total nightmare.

Was the GF's friend and a few of our mates that were responsible. Swear to God if it was my Clio I would have went Tyson on their asses.

Still managed to sell the Polo for £425 though. ;)

Has it marked the paint where the eggs hit? Eggshells can actually take the top coat off, I know as its happened on my 306. Theres a circle or tiny scratches.

Homo spec mazda
wtf, you know who it is ?

should have got the plate !

No idea mate, I took off after seeing it but I thought it was a green mk2 phase 1, then ive seen a black one going the other way on the main road, so whipped around and got up its arse, it had 5 people in it and nobody looked at me, then they randomly bolted off the main road with no indicators.

I drove straight on span the car round and then this car has gone past me again, so i reckon it was them im just colour blind.

2008 Albi 197
Has it marked the paint where the eggs hit? Eggshells can actually take the top coat off, I know as its happened on my 306. Theres a circle or tiny scratches.

+1 to that, happened to my first clio - had circles of small scratches where the eggs hit, not good.

Get it washed off asap though!

Homo spec mazda
Its washed off now, well 90% of it is, doesnt look to be any marks in the paint, but il have to make another inspection when i give it a proper clean.

Shed.
respray will be needed if u dont get that off quick

Not kididng !!

Some f***s threw eggs at my car when i owned the expression, the eggs damaged the paintwork where they had smashed and also the paint went funny. Had to change the pollen filter too because it stank of eggs.

Homo spec mazda
Just had another quick look, and im not feeling this, theres still trails off egg, which ive got off with some t cut then polish, but theres one patch which is like a circle of white marks, wont come off.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Circle of white marks is the "bullseye" sections, they wont come off as thats the laquer chipped. Had the car egged, then the car was paintstrippered.

Wait till you put the blowers on in the car. Takes a good few weeks for the smell to go away of raw egg.

Shed.
Circle of white marks is the "bullseye" sections, they wont come off as thats the laquer chipped. Had the car egged, then the car was paintstrippered.

Wait till you put the blowers on in the car. Takes a good few weeks for the smell to go away of raw egg.

I ended up spraying air freshener down the fan things and also into the exterior part of the cabin filter to try remove it.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Get off ClioSport and get that washed before it eats your paint!

Gutting having that done, someone did my last car outside work one night.
Got a few strange looks from the neighbours when I was washing the car at 3am lol

Just had another quick look, and im not feeling this, theres still trails off egg, which ive got off with some t cut then polish, but theres one patch which is like a circle of white marks, wont come off.

As said, that ain't gonna come off as the paint has been damaged. Need paint to fix it or chips away etc.

I feel really bad for you man but I cant help laugh at the chicken throwing joke....

Bring your cleaning s**t out on friday, will give it a good go then x

TT 225
Your lucky you just got eggs on your car, wasn’t long ago the family spent 3 hours cleaning the car from milk and glass when some little s***s threw a milk bottle through the back window of the freelander.

320d
It could be someone you knwo doing it as a laught.

Tbh I had no idea eggs damaged the paint that much, not that i've egged someones car but i certainly wouldnt now.

Homo spec mazda
Thanks for all the support guys, Tomorrow is gonna be my proper sit down and clean the fecker so hopefully itl budge. Washed a lot of it off, but it keeps re-appearing when dry.

Progress has been made in two directions.

1. If it was a W reg (the suspicious car i chased was) then not a lot of headway has been made, but a W reg black clio has been seen hanging around my college today.

2. if it was an X reg (which i originally thought it was) then the ive caught them, can get there numberplate and will be seeing them tomorrow.

Anyone up for a late night meet everynight for the next week?

Last edited:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Dude, if the one who it is has an exhaust on it, get expanding foam up the exhaust, quickly followed by a potato, then more foam.

then rip the door handles off so they can't get in.

I'm a calm person, but if someone purposely damages my property, especially my car, god help them, I hold a nasty grudge.

Homo spec mazda
To be fair the X reg one turned up at my work and they were acting shifty around me, so this guy who gets mega peeved off when people mess with other peoples cars for no reason got very very aggresive and was about to spray paint stripper all over it.

I stopped him because i cant be sure its them yet. But if i hadnt he would fully well have done it

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Be careful what you do though mate, is it worth getting arrested for?

Just find out who it is and do bits and bobs back to their car.

Forgetting what I said above, the sensible thing to do would be leave them a note, explaining that you know what they have done, and if it happens again you will be taking the matter into your own hands.
Then if it does happen again start getting underhand.

End of the day you don't want to start a war with them which alternates nights between damage to your car and damage to theirs. If you try and be threatening but not obvious to get them to stop then it will be a victory.

Then in a few months get your own back.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'd be out for revenge. I'm not the sort to smash faces and bones but I'd definitely want to f**k with their car to f**k them off.

Ripping door handles off sounds good lol

Homo spec mazda
Aye, im not likely to do anything stupid, im really a quiet and withdrawn person, its just this lad at work that went proper angry.

Its just im not exactly having an awesome time with anything at the moment, my car is the only thing i have going well and this is someone pissing about with it, its my one expensive posession and its getting ruined, if i end up needing a respray cos of some little s**ts who have nothing better to do, i simply wont be able to afford it, the car will deteriorate and eventually end up as scrap before its 4th birthday.

EDIT: Fvck i sound needy

Last edited:
  320d
Aye, im not likely to do anything stupid, im really a quiet and withdrawn person, its just this lad at work that went proper angry.

Its just im not exactly having an awesome time with anything at the moment, my car is the only thing i have going well and this is someone pissing about with it, its my one expensive posession and its getting ruined, if i end up needing a respray cos of some little s**ts who have nothing better to do, i simply wont be able to afford it, the car will deteriorate and eventually end up as scrap before its 4th birthday.

EDIT: Fvck i sound needy

Full of need tbh ;)

Your spot on though. Its why chavs always win. They have no hope for the future so arn't bothered about being arrested etc and they stop at nothing to fcuk good peoples lifes up.

When I say they always win, thats short term, in the long term they end up with a great big fat wife, 3 kids who are expelled from school, in a house that smells of piss.

Homo spec mazda
Full of need tbh ;)

Your spot on though. Its why chavs always win. They have no hope for the future so arn't bothered about being arrested etc and they stop at nothing to fcuk good peoples lifes up.

When I say they always win, thats short term, in the long term they end up with a great big fat wife, 3 kids who are expelled from school, in a house that smells of piss.

made me lol.

Im genuinely kinda gutted more now after sitting and thinking about it. I dont get why I cant have something nice in my life because some little flecks of shiz cant find anything better to do with their lives.

Homo spec mazda
Thanks again for all responses, unfortunatley those who said that my paint may be f**ked from the impact were correct, drivers door, rear quarter and boot all need a respray unless itl come out with paint correction.

I no longer want my car. :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I once got my old flame red mk2 egged by a load of asian lads in Bradford. It was like a drive by egging!

w*****s!