ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you spend "at least" £5k on this "road legal monster"?

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spend 15k doing up your clio then spend 35seconds writing a for sale ad.

Wouldnt even waste my time with a ad like that.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
He's got that 60mpg on the screen by resetting it whilst driving along at a steady pace, as soon as he starts having to brake for junctions etc it will drop.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Flol.

Love the fact that cause its has belts and valve springs he thinks the engine is now new, umm, what about the 77 thousand mile old rings????

God knows who has been feeding him all that shite, some people will believe anything.

I can never work out where these idiots get 15K from in the first place TBH, amazed they are capable of saving, or maybe its all on credit cards, lol.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Makes me laugh too!
I'm surprised there's no 200bhp claim either like others in the past.

Who's he trying to kid with the 60mpg too?! Lol

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Merc Dueliner sport
Is there a lump of gold in the glovebox as I cant see the 15k he's spent there.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Normally I'd just ignore this sort of thing as eBay is rife with it but I feel bad about somebody getting suckered into a 60mpg Clio 182. Mind you, you deserve to get suckered if you think a hot hatch will get 60mpg - but I'll drop him a message anyway out of curiosity.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ads gone?

Probably because it broke the listing rules, you cant have a 99p start no reserve auction and then say "at least 5 grand" in the description as its avoiding listing fees to do so, so if anyone hit report or if ebay somehow noticed it then it would be gone.