ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

X549 OPU Anyone on here know this car? Its mine now

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
does anyone remember this car from anywhere? I bought it in september with no history or record of previous owners. Its had four previous owners according to the V5 but doesnt name anyone apart from the trader I got it from. Its had recent money spent on it but no bills. Any info would be useful and much appreciated.:)

RB 200 Cup!
^ hell yeah

i bought my flamer with no history guy said belts had been done but i thought sod it get em done anyway - turned out they were fit to snap any time. Wanker

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
^ hell yeah

i bought my flamer with no history guy said belts had been done but i thought sod it get em done anyway - turned out they were fit to snap any time. w**ker
And that is why I would only buy off here. End of the day, sadly, anyone could forge history, but having chatted to Timmay (And seen his face, to paraphrase Alan "nice mouf") ended up buying his. At least when you buy off here you have some idea of what people are like.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
We've checked the belts and they are new. They are Gates brand belt so good quality. The rubber is soft and pliable still and has the print on the outside clearly visible. The car is a good one despite the lack of history.

PH1 172
We've checked the belts and they are new. They are Gates brand belt so good quality. The rubber is soft and pliable still and has the print on the outside clearly visible. The car is a good one despite the lack of history.

That could just be the belts they have replaced, what about the other bits that are in a cambelt service kit.....

RB 200 Cup!
And that is why I would only buy off here. End of the day, sadly, anyone could forge history, but having chatted to Timmay (And seen his face, to paraphrase Alan "nice mouf") ended up buying his. At least when you buy off here you have some idea of what people are like.

you say the sweetest things! :eek: