ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 1s

Clio 197 sport
Hi do I need a 4k tv to play on xb1s unsure son's Christmas present thanks sorry not a big gamer.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hi do I need a 4k tv to play on xb1s unsure son's Christmas present thanks sorry not a big gamer.
I'm in the same situation mate, my son also wants the Xbox one but I'm going to buy him the S.

Clio
My little one doesn't want an xbox for Christmas, she's only 2. She's getting one though because daddy wants one.
Make her watch you play GTA 5 so that she can learn right from wrong.

You: Watch this, you do not run over 5 people and then stab that man in the neck with a sword because the police will come and get you like that.
Her: Show me again dad.

A4 Avant & A3
Thinking back, my eldest (8 at the time) wanted an xbox 360, like his friends.. he got a xbox one (when I say 'he' I meant 'Me')
This year he wants a 3ds.... I don't, so that's not happening, he only wants it for pokemon. pesky kids

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Pretty sure you can either save them in the cloud or transfer using USB.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
We have just bought a 1s for the boy, most of his school mates play Xbox rather than the PS4 he has now, so that will become mine, out of interest how many 4k games are out for the 1S?