ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 forza 2 demo downoad?

Clio 200 Raider
Right ive tried now all of last night and some of today and the forza demo just wont download just gets to 2 percent and doesnt do anything,

then after about an hour the demo dissapears out of the download list, so i thought maybe its finished i check my demos its not downloaded so i have to attempt to download it again??

seems like some of you are already playing this but i cant bloody download it lol.

my connections fine and other demos download fine.

i guess people are still downloading it?

6/468 17poo
i got it last night fine, took around an hour tho!plus im only a silver member, my xbox kept doing what you said tho, just turn it off then put it back on!mine worked after that

Mazda MX5 1.8
got mine last night no probs

been playing on it a fair bit. seems awesome! glad i pre-ordered it ages ago

Clio 200 Raider
not sure to be honest what my 360 is doing, it now wont download anything turned it off and on signed into live no problems but just cant download, argh!!