ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Washer Bottle Sprays.... (197)

Weo

First off, sorry if in the wrong bit =0

I took my front bumper off this morning to try and get my fogs and my Xenon washers working.

The clip to the fogs behind the bumper was slightly broken so I wrapped tape about it and now they work.

The washers for the Xenons how ever, have no hose going to the back of them.... me and a friend tried to find a hose near the washer bottle for the windscreen (assuming there is only one washer bottle?) but couldn't find anything. There are clips for the hose in the recess of the bumper so there must have been a cable at one time.... surely.

Do you no where i can get any of this hosing from to try get them fixed?

Also in the wheel arches there are a few plastic grommets which clip the liner back to the bumper/wing and above the liner. There are several missing, any ideas where I can pick some of these up?

Thanks

Will

Weo

Ok, thought it was obvious that Renault usually charge way over the odds for what's a bit of hose, hence asking on here, didn't no if anyone ha had this problem before and had to get a replacement hose and used something different. Sorry for asking.

Weo

Ok thank you, will try them

Have also been told my lights are not xenons now... They are HIDS?, but the bumper still has the washer jets on it.

Apparently they are not xenons because they do not auto adjust, there is a wheel on the dash to adjust them. So abit torn between, blanking the washers off or retro fitting them up... For this new MOT thingy...

HID and Xenon are the same thing, so do you have a aftermarket HID kit?
No Xenon/HID factory fit has a wheel on the dash to the move the lights but then you would'nt have washer jets.
On my R27 F1 197 I had HID's with washer jets that self levelled, they do a self test up and down when you turn the headlights on.

Weo

I have what I thought was Xenons,

i have a wheel on the dash to move lights
i have never noticed them move on their own when i get in the car
i have washer jets on my bumper (but no hose leading to the washer reservoir)

i am also confused.