ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons

Clio 182 inferno
went and bought xenons for a really good price but the person said the drivers doesnt work so i went ahead anyway and they came today think i know what the problem is its missing a little box thing shown below and slight damage to the cable can this be repaired help needed!

23092009310.jpg

23092009316.jpg

this is missing off the drivers side ^^^^

23092009314.jpg

damage to cable ^^^^

if i get this fixed i take its all just plug the wires from the car to the new lights?

sorry for the big pics!!

cheers Peter

Lol, six mins for a reply when most folk are coming home from work, or are eating their dinner. Chill out, someone will be along in a bit.

Clio 182 inferno
can the green wire with the connector on the end that plugs in to the starter pack be replaced?

Clio 182 inferno
sorry to keep bumping this up but i really need to know ^^^ so i can get them on the car

cheers

Static Low
sorry i never text back champ ! was just wondring lol. wanted to know if bulbs were h7 which they are !

come to killlie the night