ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas ESSEX meet North Weald

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Guy's if your Interested in little get together some of us guys are organising a little meet over at the Squadron Club House at North Weald on the 29th if anyone is interested? Spread the word!!
bounce1.gif

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Suzanne and i will come, what time are you thinking? high noon for brunch sounds good, is the Squadron Club House in the main gate and right over the other side:race:.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah I think bout 1pm would be a good idea. Yes it is through the main gate and round the perimeter track. Make sure you keep to the roads and keep an eye out for aircraft. I used to work there back in the day lol

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
cool anyone know anyone on any other renault owners clubs if so give em a buzz and spread the word lol

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
i'm still going down there. I am planning to have some brunch there lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Nah not yet, going to stick that dodgy sub back on eBay and go for something a little easier to work out lol

Will put the head unit in once I get the sub sorted.

You going over North Weald tomorrow??

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Might do, aye !

Anyone got a post code, or can do a cheeky Google Maps route as I've no idea where I'm aiming for other than the airfield...

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
yeah im still going will be there bout 1ish too will be driving my yellow r27 clio

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Might do, aye !

Anyone got a post code, or can do a cheeky Google Maps route as I've no idea where I'm aiming for other than the airfield...

Go to the airfield main gate and follow the road round to the squadron cafe on the far side of airfield. look for a camo huts

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
I have 3 mates with a trophy and a corsa Vxr racing and racing blue 197 coming ..

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
cool sounds like we have a few guys coming. Might have some of the meganesport guys coming and some clio197.net guys too

Im local, used to spend a lot of time down the Squadron with my grandad, but i cant make it tomorrow sadly.

Make sure you look left and right before crossing the run way ;)

Megane GT
If only Id seen this even this morning! :dapprove: hope youve all had a lovely day, see you all in the new year hopefully!

Megane GT
haha, really? I had work this morning actually. Just havent been on here in a week or two. Taken January and first week of feb off and quitting my other job saturday . . . hello free time :D

Megane GT
Err nah not as such. Still got college so cant just disappear for a few weeks :( Skiing is feb. Ah yes, do need to go to a meet in the meg! How many people were there? And sweet :)