ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Year of registration Clio sport 200

clio sport 200
As I said in my welcome thread I purchased a new Clio sport 200. Now I could of got the car on the 23rd of feb but the it would of been regd as a 60 plate so I've decided to wait till march the 1st for the new 11 plates.

Thing is though It seemed that the dealer really wanted me to have it in the 60 plate but I persevered and managed to get them to wait. what would be the reasons for this?

Clio 200
Month before new registration comes out always tight for them,plus when you come to sell your car is a registration newer.

clio sport 200
Month before new registration comes out always tight for them,plus when you come to sell your car is a registration newer.

aye was thinking along them lines. They were trying to tell me that theres hardly any difference in sale price but surly if i had gone with the 60 plate to get it sooner I was basically buying a new car a year old?