ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yellow fog lights

Adz

Work van
Hi i need a bit of help im wanting to change the colour on the plastic cover on the fog lights to yellow not the blub in side any help would be great :approve:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
img0834cx.jpg
img0833g.jpg

laminX, google them get 8x12 for £9.99
10 second online search and i found a 10% discount code too :D

PB172
Not illegal, yellows a registered headlight color as far as i'm aware. I run them. :) I eBay'd yellow tint, I bought enough to do both headlights and fogs for £8/ Took 19 days to turn up though :p

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Whilst some cars do have yellow headlight bulbs (can't imagine why you'd choose them over white personally but hey) it doesn't mean you can put film over your headlights. Fog lights... Who cares? I can't imagine they'll help in the fog.

Grande 1.2
is it legal to tint your fogs black? - you know... sort of like how some people smoke their rear or head lights.

then again - I suppose having dark fog lights would serve no purpose in the fog tho! hahaa