ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow ph1 172 turbo, Roker, Peel and Team Valley

Titanium 182
Was pushed off the road pretty much by this little beasty.

Suprised was not the word and its mega loud.

Is the young man who owns this little naughty beast a member on here?

ph1 172
Ha thats my exhaust. He borrowed it for mapping on his supercharger as its 2.5inch bore (Yozza race system).

Can't wait to see this on thursday Craig:approve:

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Sounds like we have a new challenger in the NE :D

I was having a chat with Craig and his Dad when he dropped it off at RStuning to get the conversion done but TBH I think he was keen to keep it all a bit low key, hence no threads or anything about it.

Titanium 182
Thought so Stevie, been looking for weeks for one, as I had not seen it on the road.

Serious bit of kit like. Went past me like I had stopped inthe megane lol

Needs a quieter exhaust lol

Albi blue 197
it is a beast craigs now he still needs to take me out in it haha ! he was keepin it quiet like lmao duno why

As Ali has said its his yozza race system ive got on, used it for mapping as my old ktec was only 2.25" its too loud for my ears lol so ill be buying a quiet system.

Steve i didnt know that was you when i dropped it off at pauls, im over the moon with what pauls done :approve:

Leeroy i dont think you were the only one to be supprised my mate was out in his friends Evo FQ340 & he was very supprised as i went past him hehe

Passat
Can I ask how much the conversion was Craig? Or will it make my eyes water? What bhp are you at now? Frightning stuff!

Filippo you best ask paul how much it is for a stage 1 conversion as i fell in luck & bought a kit that had covered very very little miles that paul had fitted to a 182, it made 253.1bhp on pauls rollers, made the most out of the stage 1 conversions hes done so im happy

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
been speaking with craig about this, sounds like it goes very well indeed, nice work and bargain ;)

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
I was just sat in passenger seat with a huge grin the whole journey !;),
To put it in prospective I have a megane sport running 248.8 bhp, and I have not hot a cat in hells chance of getting anywhere near this little thing ! Even with the extra gear by then Craig would be well gone! Just a little dot in the far distance lol it's crazy to say the least! Hats off to RS tuning for setting it up as it is! I know my megane will be having a trip down there very soon !

Titanium 182
As Ali has said its his yozza race system ive got on, used it for mapping as my old ktec was only 2.25" its too loud for my ears lol so ill be buying a quiet system.

Steve i didnt know that was you when i dropped it off at pauls, im over the moon with what pauls done :approve:

Leeroy i dont think you were the only one to be supprised my mate was out in his friends Evo FQ340 & he was very supprised as i went past him hehe

The look on the Evo's drivers face was priceless lol. 2nd time I have had a run in with you now pal, it was quick when it was N/A! Can I have my ear drums back also please, you exhaust burst them going through the underpass on the team valley round about. Suprised was not the word Craig, got to get mine mapped now lol will have to be a stage 2 to catch the yellow banana!
I was just sat in passenger seat with a huge grin the whole journey !;),
To put it in prospective I have a megane sport running 248.8 bhp, and I have not hot a cat in hells chance of getting anywhere near this little thing ! Even with the extra gear by then Craig would be well gone! Just a little dot in the far distance lol it's crazy to say the least! Hats off to RS tuning for setting it up as it is! I know my megane will be having a trip down there very soon !

Arrr so you must be the kid who was out last weekend with the light blue coloured Megane, black wheels and lowered?

Passat
It's a hell of a lot of power on a light FWD. Plently of wheel spinning in 2nd I imagine?! Sounds like a cracking project anyway Craig. Get a few pictures up pal!

No wheel spin at believe it or not! Even in 1st it just puts the power down ive fitted the full solid engine/gearbox mounts & bolt in top mounts which help it alot, will be getting some pictures thursday matey & ill put them up, might start a project thread as theres more to come

Titanium 182
Can I have my ear drums back!

Naughty naughty car, dont think I have ever seen a SC Clio in the NE, plenty of TB'd ones, but no SC.

Stevie has the beasty TT (turbo trophy) and Craig as the SC banana.

Clio's ruling evos, megane's and out else that they come accros at present lol.

Haha yeah you can have them back, The exhaust is coming off on thursday & going back on Ali's cup

Im not sure of any other SC Clios in the north east like, i still havnt seen steves trophy :(

SC banana haha, will be going stage 2 at some point after the FCS

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Will have to keep a look out for this! My sc'd mk1 build should be starting soon :D

Trophy Turbo :)
Can I have my ear drums back!

Naughty naughty car, dont think I have ever seen a SC Clio in the NE, plenty of TB'd ones, but no SC.

Stevie has the beasty TT (turbo trophy) and Craig as the SC banana.

Clio's ruling evos, megane's and out else that they come accros at present lol.

cought cough ;)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
It's nice to see so many forced induction clios in the northeast regardless of whether it's turbo or SC

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Boooost, wish mine wouldn't be so in love with my garage at the min hope it realises it's almost the weekend and I won't too go play

ph1 172
Craigs just taken me out in this before we swapped exhausts back.

I can't believe how well it copes and puts the power down throughout the range. It seriously quick.

Oh and Leeroy you need to man up the Yozza sounded fine on Craigs car;)

It's nice to see so many forced induction clios in the northeast regardless of whether it's turbo or SC

Would be good to get them altogether like youve mentioned before... Turbo - SC - TBs :cool:

Ali did you enjoy your drive home with some noise haha, my exhaust sounds very quiet now, all i can hear is the SC kicking off lol. Ill put them pics up Ali just uploading them off my fone now

33f146b9.jpg