ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow ph1 172 turbo, Roker, Peel and Team Valley

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Is there any ITB clios around here?

Glad it's going well Craig look forward to having a catch up, will have to get Andy and Owen out aswell. The poor north east won't know what's hit it lol

Hmm now youve got me thinking, hutchie has his 1.6 ITB that cant be it though :(

Its a shame im working when York is on all could have met up then, I think your right Stevie the north east wouldnt know whats hit it lol

Titanium 182
Craigs just taken me out in this before we swapped exhausts back.

I can't believe how well it copes and puts the power down throughout the range. It seriously quick.

Oh and Leeroy you need to man up the Yozza sounded fine on Craigs car;)

If you like the sound of a chav corsa then so be it lol

Is there any ITB clios around here?

Glad it's going well Craig look forward to having a catch up, will have to get Andy and Owen out aswell. The poor north east won't know what's hit it lol

Used to be laxy, but he saw sense and about a 1 series BMW lol

Was sweet his like, white one, FMP's old shell i think

ph1 172
Get a holiday banged in Craig. I want to see a boosted shoot out at York.

Loved the drive home mate, I've missed my Yozza.

Had a large light weight parcel waiting for me when I got in also;)

Trophy Turbo :)
Lads, ITBS - been there spend 6 grand ....................... waste of time!!!!! if you want torque ;;) ask daz on here whos car is faster a mk1 clio 16v with a standard 172 lump or his 6 grand ITBS hig comp engied mk2 clio 172 cup.. Ive seen it with my own eyes LOL

Andy

Hmm now youve got me thinking, hutchie has his 1.6 ITB that cant be it though :(

Its a shame im working when York is on all could have met up then, I think your right Stevie the north east wouldnt know whats hit it lol

Thats a shame Craig would have been fun too see what the super charger does 1/4 miles vs say a turbo version of the car. Running simular Bhp with more torque, Im sure well all meet up very very soon ;)

Cant beat the tone of the wine on a SC'er tho ;)

Andy

I knew id seen a monaco with itbs

Andy when is the next york? Id put a holiday for this one but i need all my holidays this for more traveling so only use them if i really have to, but im sure we will defo meet up :) i didnt reliese how loud the charger was lol, now ive got my own exhaust back on which is quiet all you can hear is the charger :-D

Is yours on the road now all done? Be cool to see a Ph1 Trophy :cool:

Albi blue 197
oh and craig recon my forced induction can be classed as high and worth like yours:)... even though i am running 65 bhp lmaoooo

I knew id seen a monaco with itbs

Andy when is the next york? Id put a holiday for this one but i need all my holidays this for more traveling so only use them if i really have to, but im sure we will defo meet up :) i didnt reliese how loud the charger was lol, now ive got my own exhaust back on which is quiet all you can hear is the charger :-D

Is yours on the road now all done? Be cool to see a Ph1 Trophy :cool:

yes its been on the road a few months now mate,