ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YellowBird at The Ring.

The Bus and MRT
Used to love taking that car round the ring in PGR3 against my mate in the SLR... handling on that car is abysmal but really fun. No chance I'd try it in realy life, that guy must have balls the size of my head

Titanium 182 FF
It seems that he's drifting it totally random places like when linking corners up, is he just showing off or is the yellowbird that much of a handful?

Nippy white cup
I would say he was drifiting for the cameras....it would be a handful i'd imagine but it looks like he is flicking the slides sometimes

Renaultsport 220T
Weeman, i take it you always drive with cage and lid at the ring?

Of course he does.

He always observes the most stringent levels of safety.

DSC_0911.jpg

visualize whirled pe
yup seen it a few times but love it,best bit is look how long the throw is for gear changes!

Yhea my mate had a silver rhd '82 911, just the non turbo 3.0 and the gear throw was long on that too but it made the power delivery seem even more intense, it was like power power power change, clunk clunk power. It was reassuringly solid german engineering.

The engine on his was lightened and balanced and the whole car was in a1 condition, the acceleration and noise was awesome, probably not the quickest car around on paper but it felt very powerful (I never got to drive it) and was wicked rocking up at the pub in it.