ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yes, another photoshop request pleasee :)

LY 182
ok so i want to see what it would look like with my car lowerd a little bit more and maby give the back windows a little bit of tint if thats possible,
thanks in advance
IMG_4888.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

Flamer ph2 172
How do you get it lowered in photo shop just been having my first play with it manged to change wheels but can't figure out how to lower?

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I don't have ps I use adobe Corel photo. I cut the car (minus wheels) from the original pic, pasted it on a copy of the original and lowered it, then cut the top half from another copy and pasted it on, to hide the double car effect from pasting and lowering. Don't know if that will make sense to you but only way I know to explain it, there's probably easier ways of doing it but that's the only way I know.

Flamer ph2 172
I think I figured it im using photoshop touch on the iPad and you use the laso to copy everything above the wheels and paste it to the on to the original it works but a bit of a pain on the iPad without a stylus