ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

535d / t5 caravelle
Was never a car I considered. After the budget clio buy I upped my budget to about 4500 so was looking at fn2 civics etc.

Was offered this and a lot of the expensive jobs, coils, and pump etc have been done recently. Road tax is an ass but the insurance is £80 more than the clio was last year which I was shocked about. My current insurer wouldn’t insure me as I don’t have rwd experience so did a market excercise.

But what car drive. So smooth when driving normal, but you can just tell it’s quick. But you don’t need to drive it fast if that makes sense..
i love em, was actively looking for one, when i sold the megane, ended up needing to buy a van for work, so it never happened.

no doubt a good thing, otherwise id still have it now, sat on the drive with fucked turbo's and other isdues i couldn't afford to fix.

id probably still buy one though lol.

what about a nice 335d/535d.

(mapped obviously)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Well the chap is away and can’t do anything for a few weeks until he gets the company car. I’ve said I’m keen and tbh if I haven’t found anything that I like in the mean time, I will 1000% buy it.

Looks like most the big jobs have been done and the mechanic who has looked after and knows the car is happy to look after it.

My dads chipped in a few quid which has made the decision lots easier.

Time will tell :)

dan's cast offs.
saw dan washing this before when i went past his work

download.jpg