ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another just cleaned.....this time a 197

Clio 197
Well here it is chaps, my new little baby, i had to give her a clean and she looks even better now...comments welcome but i think everyone can admit its a beautiful colour...

P1010514.jpg

P1010512.jpg

P1010510.jpg

Hope to meet some of you guys at the up and coming meets...not sure whether to get the anthracite wheels from the F1 R27 version but i guess its a matter of time...

Mito Sportiva 135
Very nice mate, the 197 is a car that keeps growing on me. I quite like the spoiler I have seen a few of them with, apart from that keep it standard I reckon, don't think the anthracite R27 would add that much for the amount they would cost you.

Good job!

Clio 197
Not going white, ive got a mate with an integra type r and he said he would never own white wheels ever again as they are a pain in the arse to clean, probably get a little cup spoiler but need to see what Renault are going to charge me as i think its guna pull my pants down. lol.