ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yo yo yo :)

Hiya guys an (I assume? lol) gals

My name is Jon an I own a (so far) rather troublesome 03 Clio II 1.4 16v. I'd love to say what colour it is but all I know is metallic blue so far lol. I've been buried more in Haynes manuals more than colour charts so far lol. I do know I have a really nice set of alloys so far, although the tyres are a bit to be desired lol.

Anyways i'm sure i'll slowly get to know you all (or at least some of you)

Speak soon :)

Jono

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
23549646.jpg

Welcome bro, where you based? Get some pics up of the motor!

Also if you're having problems get the full membership for here, the tech sections are a lifeline.

Well i'm based in Essex. Ockendon to be precise, but only temporarily. Hopefully be moving closer to Grays. Whether this makes any sense to anyone I don't know lol but I always prefer to talk like someone knows an then it builds a picture eventually.

As for the pic, i'm hoping I can hijack my Facebook pic lol.

Here goes. This (hopefully) is a pic of my lil beast:

893504_10151605798349359_1357744628_o.jpg

Btw this is apparently a Clio "Expression" :/ any ideas what that means? And any clue what colour that is? lol thanks

Last edited:
Well i'm based in Essex. Ockendon to be precise, but only temporarily. Hopefully be moving closer to Grays. Whether this makes any sense to anyone I don't know lol but I always prefer to talk like someone knows an then it builds a picture eventually.

As for the pic, i'm hoping I can hijack my Facebook pic lol.

Here goes. This (hopefully) is a pic of my lil beast:

893504_10151605798349359_1357744628_o.jpg

Btw this is apparently a Clio "Expression" :/ any ideas what that means? And any clue what colour that is? lol thanks

I didnt think the expressions came with front fogs? Does it have a trip computer too that shows mpg ect?

Nope.

I'll start from the most basic as I dunno what's standard.

My Clio comes with:

Electric Mirrors
Electric Windows (front)
Upgraded speakers in front (or so it seems at least)
CD Player/Radio
Front fog lights
Sporty valance on front
Rear head restraints
Removable tilt sunroof (no winder)

lol hope that's not too stupid-a-list, I just dunno how basic these cars are normally lol

Also it's got

Height adjustable drivers seat
Passenger airbag
Airbags in the sides of the front seats
Movable steering wheel
Electric light adjustment
Remote central locking
Transponder immobiliser

Yeah, unfortunately that requires money which, due to a baby arriving literally 19 days ago, is in short supply lol. Maybe sometime soon. Hopefully. lol

What advantage is there to bein a paid member then? Surely I can still access info about meets an stuff, no?

Thanks dude :)

So do the front fogs come standard on Expression then? What else should I have or not lol

Any ideas what might be a nice touch, or even be worth doing performance, or preferably, handling wise?