ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York dragstrip this sunday

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Yea mate had canny day, was annoyed with the rain like managed a 13.5 on the afternoon tho but still not getting much traction , where u running?
U got the Renault colors on your front grill?

BG Clio 182
Wasn't a bad day yer .. Sweet pretty decent time there like .. Yer mine was the pitted black 182 lol parked next to yours for a while whilst we were waiting to run .. yer I ran n a 15.09 top speed 92.61mph .. Was 1st in class all day until my exhaust brackets snapped n fell off :/ .. Came 2nd tho which ain't bad considering it was my first time n my motors completely standard

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Good going that mate , I know I got decent time but wonted better should have won that class in the dry, being impatient Iv stripped the car and going too sell everything and build new engine ha,,,,,,
The lad who came first in my group usually runs 12.0 in dry so think would have got good time