ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

york tommorow monday

phase 2 172
its at a place called seaton rose off junction 37 off m62 its a good day was also on today but i did not go coz of the weather its good a big quarter mile run there .usallay see a lot of clios up there

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Not been to york for over a year now....they never seem to spend money on the place but it actually costs more to run than pod!!

RB 182
Got told it'd been cancelled yesterday because of weather? It was Mini's vs Beetles yesterday, then Run What You Brung as usual

Polo GTi
Wasn't cancelled yesterday, weather was crap, was under about an inch of snow when we turned up, they eventually got going around 1pm ish, they didnt run classes as there were so few cars there, mini vs beetles was cancelled as they couldnt run cars with slicks on due to a wet track, saying that Dougie and Anthony both got 11.8s in thew snow, which aint bad ;)

There was a Silver 172 running, which seemed to get early 16s, none of the FWD drive cars were running quick times, saw a Cup arrive, but never ran think he went before track opened.

Saw GeeUK there in his glanza, had some troubles with traction, no idea on his times though as the tannoy system is crap at york.

Bonus about the snow, nobody turned up so you were literally doing a run, then going straight back on track no waiting around hardly.

Dodgy one
I ran a 15.7 Today which was my best.

1st time ever out on a strip / track

My first run was 16.2
2nd was 15.9
and i got a 15.7

then it snowed as i was getting better :dapprove:

Who was the 172 driver i spoke too?

Dodgy one
Was good fun, everyone was friendly i got chatting to a few blokes in other cars, and the had some lovely Chips :D

There was a 197 there too