ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You, In Your Soft-Top - Pics.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right, we've had a laugh about making this before, and Bobby J's photo inspired me to go ahead and do it.

The Rules:

• You may have one photo of your car, and one photo of you in/driving it. This must be in the same post. No more, no less.
  • No "here's my old car, no pics of me driving it, innit" etc, this is just you, in your soft top, two photos per post, maximum. All other photos will be removed.
  • The funnier/more homo the better.
  • The photo of you in/driving the car MUST have the roof off.

So, I'll start (I'll be badgering people via PM to join in FYI).

My car:

8649997544_e64bcd04ee_c.jpg

Me, looking like a prize idiot:

8649016191_502ce5ba0d_c.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
You've done lady-poses on Listerine, but they are against these rules.

I'll get the head-scarf out later on, darrrrrlings

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Lol, a good start from Boberto. I forecast Mikes will be special. He looks 'special' just being him, let alone in a convertible. I want DK to be warp factor 12 in his, so it looks like his face is being peeled off.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
297741_10151163001512579_883582292_n.jpg

47932_10151163001657579_1217158309_n.jpg

This from 2008 for teh lolz

262_18478277578_1592_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FLOL! Ant! Superb! Honestly though, you are actual magic, the camera adds AT LEAST a stone to you ffs!

Take a half decent (even if only on phone) pic of the car and I'll edit it in with it.

Good man bodge!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've had it for a couple of years, 200+ horsepower and bar of soap like handling. More fun that most things I've driven tbh. Actual scary

Listerine & Poledo
Just leaving a hard days work
4uqynyda.jpg

When I remember Rob wants photos, so:-
Listerine by a village pond
ava5a6am.jpg

Front-facing, timed iPhone camera + blutac = ropey self shot
e6epy3uh.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
The stag really needs to get back into commission, in a flat, classic British sports car blue

Edit- Ant, those camera-pies ain't good for you fella ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Can't wait to get home and do this at the weekend.. homo award is mine fo sho!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Well, it's time to make myself look stupid i guess!!
8652147897_5f24190106_z.jpg

IMG_0384 by Euan94, on Flickr

It's not easy to take a photo of yourself in which you don't look stupid whilst trying concentrate on driving and taking a photo :(
8653247742_08f5155ba3_z.jpg

IMG_0388 by Euan94, on Flickr

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
My hardtops on and I CBA to go and unbolt it. F**k you with your electric roofs!

I have to battle with a zip thats coming away from the glass rear screen past a cage and buckets... man up ;)

I have to battle with a zip thats coming away from the glass rear screen past a cage and buckets... man up ;)
I have 4 of the fiddliest allen bolts known to man. I am flat out on the sofa. And I've just eaten half my bodyweight in bolognese. No chance.

I'll try and get one in my suit after work tomorrow. You get really funny looks driving a VX in a suit.

Listerine & Poledo
If this is going to turn into a gheywar, then you will all be comprehensively schooled.

EDIT - Which, I just realised, isn't the greatest claim.