ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You know when you just have one of those days

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It might be up to you to ask them, although it is annoying that there's various schemes and some insurers will only recognise one or two schemes (probably the ones that pay them a bung to do so)

T
Fair play to you mate. Your car. Have fun with it. Looking good :cool:
Thanks! Just done this,

In the middle of painting the engine cover too

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    810.1 KB · Views: 23
  Clio 182, Audi A3
Enjoy it mate, you seem like a sensible chap, ignore the odd daft comment your car is waaaay better than my first. Having said that, I am almost 40 and that old V reg Mini is probably worth more than my 182 now!

Good luck saving for the 172, but have fun with what you have.

Enjoy it mate, you seem like a sensible chap, ignore the odd daft comment your car is waaaay better than my first. Having said that, I am almost 40 and that old V reg Mini is probably worth more than my 182 now!

Good luck saving for the 172, but have fun with what you have.
Cheers buddy, I'd like to think so, I saved up for a year to move out with my girlfriend so I can be sensible sometimes ;)