ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car when you was 19

FF Blackgold 182
Orion 1.6i Ghia. :cool: I thought it went like stink at the time! Lol That was quite some time ago though!:eek:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
how much is insurance on LCR? and did you buy it straight up or finance?

£1300 fully comp. 2 additional drivers down on the policy mind. But they don't have any spare keys ;)

Just under £3k to pay on finance, nothing too much to handle. It's worth it believe me, glad I didn't buy a Clio again! German interior build is where it's at I'm afraid now

Aren't Seats Spanish? ;):p

I honestly dont understand how someone at 19/20 can have an amazing selection of cars.

Im yet to own a car newer than a N reg and im 23 at the moment having gone through Uni and now working Full Time. Crazy :S

Anyway, at 19 i had just passed my test, was driving this for a around 6 months and then moved upwards..... sort of ;)

Clean.gif

01010126.gif

01010133.gif

Had the blue nova for a couple of years, then bought my Clio RSi. Sold that about 8 months ago now and so far have been driving around in a MK3 Golf

E60 diesel powah
my 18th..

lambo.jpg

got bored so i thought i'd give the 1.2 16v a go

on a serious note.. below how been stuck with me since 18th

L1010342.jpg

lol

Shed.
my stupid car isnt all that bad as a first car, is it ?

DSC00970.JPG

went to scarborough today. was proper giving it some beans down the back roads lol. its a nice car but god damm its a slow one. I cant wait to get old.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
B reg, silver, 1.3 Nova SR. Man, I loved that shed!! 13inch tsw's- not lowered! eyebrow spoilers I made myself out carbon-fibre look-a-like sheeting that came free with Fast Car mag, illuminous blue longmill stereo, green strobe light- inside!! a polo mint sized steering wheel, stickers strategically placed to cover up rust patches, and where laquer had started peeling off. What on earth was I thinking, it looked bluddy terrible..... LOL I loved it!!!!!

Snap mine was a 1984 1.3SR with 14" 3spokes:dapprove: it was jamaican yellow and i absolutely loved it.

Leon Cupra R 225
£1300 fully comp. 2 additional drivers down on the policy mind. But they don't have any spare keys ;)

Just under £3k to pay on finance, nothing too much to handle. It's worth it believe me, glad I didn't buy a Clio again! German interior build is where it's at I'm afraid now

Aren't Seats Spanish? ;):p

Audi parts my friend, God bless them! Built in Spain yes!

340i
As you know matey ive had 2 RSi's while at uni... saving for a sport now ;)

So i could possibly have a 172 when i am 19 LOL (I am still 19 now)

Last edited:
  Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Was 19 in 1990 had a G plate Nova 1.6 GTE in black bought it 2 months old then changed it the following year for a 91 H plate plum metalic Astra GTE 16V Cat model, 3rd year electrical apprentice.

DC5
Not best pic, but was brand new when i was 19

Do you mind me asking how much your insurance was on the cooper? Thinking of financing one next year when i hopefully get my 1 year ncb :)

Good question. Was 4 years ago now. Got a feeling it was under my dads name and the £900 mark comes in to mind. Sorry, not much help.

Despite what a lot of people say, they are very nice cars. Well built and handled very well. Was a nice car to drive, I just did too many miles in it. So had to sell it after a year. Would have gone to a Cooper S after but it was just too much money, hence why I then went for the Cup, similarish performance to a Cooper S, but cheaper.

MINI Cooper S
Do you mind me asking how much your insurance was on the cooper? Thinking of financing one next year when i hopefully get my 1 year ncb :)

Good question. Was 4 years ago now. Got a feeling it was under my dads name and the £900 mark comes in to mind. Sorry, not much help.

Despite what a lot of people say, they are very nice cars. Well built and handled very well. Was a nice car to drive, I just did too many miles in it. So had to sell it after a year. Would have gone to a Cooper S after but it was just too much money, hence why I then went for the Cup, similarish performance to a Cooper S, but cheaper.

Agree with you mate. thing is i work for mini and love them so im thinking of financing a cooper in january but worried about insurance as im only 18. Will probably keep the cooper for a while then get a cooper S. Wish i could go straight into a cooper S in jan but i think the insurance would be a bit too extreme :( Bloody teenage years

DC5
Yeah doubt very much you would get anywhere near a reasonablt quote on an S. Direct line wouldn't insure me on the Cooper til I was 19.

AHD

Ford Focus ST
when i was 19 i had a peugeot 205 (glx i think)

car was £500 and insurance third party was £900