ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You've just won £300 from a couple of weekend bets. What mod do you make?

BMW 330CI M SPORT
As above, I did alright betting on the UFC this weekend and have £300. I'm thinking about treating the 172.

What would you guys/girls go for?

I have some nice Turinis and don't really want to lower it as the roads round here are just getting worse and worse. Other than that, I'm open to some opinions!

Cheers!

;)

BMW 330CI M SPORT
exhaust or brake upgrade! :) ( incase you need to brake hard to avoid the pot holes) ;)

I like the pot hole idea! ha, what would you suggest?

I'm happy with the exhaust being quiet (ish) and hasn't caused me any problems...yet!

AUDI A5 s-sline
i really dont know mate, many people on here will be able to help on brake choice. im the last person to ask! ;) haha

BMW 330CI M SPORT
2 trackdays.

I can't really afford to be smoking it around a track unfortunately. I rely on it too much for my day to day commute :dapprove:

what about a rear arb?

As above really, would this make much difference to my day to day drive?

I've been looking at the K-TEC Uprated Engine Mounts and maybe a decent replacement panel filter...

Iceberg 172
As long as you have the basics done like, Servicing up to date, good Tyres with loads of life, clean, no dents / scratches etc.

I'd probably go for panel filter and a remap.

Or panel filter, short shifter and some nice new mats.

Or what about some spacers?? I don't think they're spoken about much on here but pushing the wheels out to the arches makes a big visual difference and widening the track will make it handle I bit better.

Clio
Haha cheers lads but I don't think that falls under the 'mod' category. I shall however recommend this to my mate down at footy, dodgy Paul...!

Well, drive down the pub go on a bender and then spend the rest of your fine and court charges.

BMW 330CI M SPORT
As long as you have the basics done like, Servicing up to date, good Tyres with loads of life, clean, no dents / scratches etc.

I'd probably go for panel filter and a remap.

Or panel filter, short shifter and some nice new mats.

Or what about some spacers?? I don't think they're spoken about much on here but pushing the wheels out to the arches makes a big visual difference and widening the track will make it handle I bit better.

Have you personally done this with your's mate? I do think the wheels sit a little too close inside, not sure what spacing i'd go for?

Just pay for your next years insurance

I wish my insurance was £300!

Some seriously boring people on this site!

Ha!

One or two Spas-tics aswell ;)

Haha! :approve: