ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport Exhaust Systems Where can i get one??

clio 172 cup
Its time to upgrade the exhaust on my clio 172 cup been doing some sound research and i think the Yozzasport decat system sounds immense and i want one NOW!!!

But can i find one??? Can i Hell!!

Can anyone shed some light as to where or who sells these exhaust systems?
A chap Called 'FRED' from BTM is a name that is cropping up online?!?!?!

I no there expensive and quite sort after for the clio but i want can you help??

Pay for full club membership and he has own section on here in the traders part of the forum, you won't see it just now as you're only a forum user.

There is usually a waiting list for them but they're generally regarded as the best quality/fitting system available for a Clio.

clio 172 cup
just become member cheers people for quick responses!!!
Will be calling FRED.

Has anyone got one of these exhausts on there car wot are they really like???
Ive read nothing but great reports about build quality and sound,,is this the case?

i have a full yozza system fitted by fred on a ph 1 172, reason i tell you is the cars in Wrexham... its sorn'd but happy to start it up when i'm there later next week and give you a talk through as i know a fair bit about the systems