ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol products

Subaru Impreza P1
Good quilty stuff or overpriced?

Thinking about buying zymol some stuff for the clio when this f'ucking weather decides to clear.

Yozza'd BG
I have the HD Cleanse and Titanium wax. The wax is worth buying but HD Cleanse is a bit of a gimmick i think...be skeptical of the marketing crap they give you for some of the products as well! e.g. the Titanium stuff is supposed to be very durable but the car stops beading from anywhere below the shoulder line after a week or so of applying.

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
I have the HD Cleanse and Titanium wax. The wax is worth buying but HD Cleanse is a bit of a gimmick i think...be skeptical of the marketing crap they give you for some of the products as well! e.g. the Titanium stuff is supposed to be very durable but the car stops beading from anywhere below the shoulder line after a week or so of applying.

I have too agree i'm a sucker for good marketing. On the beading note it really does depend what shampo's you use on the car.

Megane R26
Vintage is nice :)

Most isn't great tbh - generally regarded as being overpriced in a busy marketspace. I'd spend my money elsewhere.

Unless you mean the stuff in Halfords!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL. I got a pelting today for not pronouncing Vintage right. "VIN-TARRRRRGEEE" lol

HD cleanse is a very good product, used by alot of top detailers. Not one i've tried tho.

All in all, Zymol are a leading brand, but again like with most things in detailing, if you don't like the product, the finish, the applicaton don't buy it again. Sometimes you have to try things to see what works.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Only used concours, was really impressed with it. Spose it should be impressive for £160 though lol. Doesn't get good reports durability wise on dw, would probably choose BOS if looking for a higher end wax tbh.