ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by OssPoop

  1. OssPoop

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    I thought the same, it looks terrible 😂.
  2. OssPoop

    Home Coding/Software Projects

    Not got a clue what you're on about.
  3. OssPoop

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I spotted a black phase 1 172 at Meadowhall today. Can't remember the last time I saw one.
  4. OssPoop

    First Car Project - Clio 172 PH1

    26 year old plastic isn't known for its durability. The printed ones will be tougher than any you find from a breaker.
  5. OssPoop

    Paul’s Pearl

    Had the car in with Mick at Diamond Motors today hopeful for a resolution to the dodgy steering. It's not fixed but parts will be on order ASAP and a return visit booked. Remedial action has improved the feel so I'm looking forward to having it fixed properly. I'll detail exactly what's done...
  6. OssPoop

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    Chort doesn't like it!
  7. OssPoop

    Manifold to Cat join conversion to v band?

    Probably. Blame the super dooper exhaust place for fitment though. 😂
  8. OssPoop

    Gris Eclipse Phase 1

    Excellent work. The good old "while it's apart..." does add a lot of unplanned work but it's worth it in the end 👍😆.
  9. OssPoop

    Manifold to Cat join conversion to v band?

    Before and after on my old 182. Oe cat replaced with one that worked and the flexi moved too.
  10. OssPoop

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    Don't forget to butcher all the cows on your way out 👍.
  11. OssPoop

    Adrian Flux Insurance

    I'll definitely ring for a quote when my renewal is due. And then I'll ask for the 15% cliosport discount.
  12. OssPoop

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    Geralt looks far too clean. 😂
  13. OssPoop

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I spotted a bright orange one today out and about. Bloody love a TVR.
  14. OssPoop

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    I might have time for this in 2030, I'm trying to figure out Crimson Desert after 100 hours. This is a cracking game though and to be updated free with more dlc coming is a real treat that Rockstar fans should be up in arms about.
  15. OssPoop

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Yep brakes were standard fit.
Back
Top