ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bowz

  1. Bowz

    Odyssey blue ph1

    INCREDIBLE work. Fairplay mate. Smashed it. When can I book my 182 in? ;)
  2. Bowz

    My Clio 172 Cup Story

    Nice read. Sub £1k car.... oh for it to be 2016 again.
  3. Bowz

    My cheap(ish) 172 Cup

    That is strange! :ROFLMAO: Thank you for the view and comment mate, means alot. If there's one thing I know about Clios, it's as soon as you stop one rattle another appears!
  4. Bowz

    First Car Project - Clio 172 PH1

    x2 Didn't another mate mess the gearbox/linkage up? If it's the same person, he's out to sabotage you son.
  5. Bowz

    Audio help please - front door speakers

    Save starting another thread. Does anyone have a link to a set of front door speakers for the 182. I'm running an aftermarket Pioneer headunit. I don't want to run and amp. I don't want to replace the tweeters in the dash if I can help it. May replace the rear door card speakers in time...
  6. Bowz

    172 Cup OEM+

    More photos to prove I'm driving it. Really, really pleased with it. The sound the RS2 inlet gives is a proper dirty noise and the way in drives compared to my 182 is really different. More photos and videos on IG @bowzgarage
  7. Bowz

    172 Cup photo thread

    Stills taken from a video so not the sharpest quality.
  8. Bowz

    172 Cup photo thread

    This counts, right?
  9. Bowz

    Titanium MrBlonde

  10. Bowz

    Titanium MrBlonde

    Ordered left to right, best to least best. Right, RIGHT?
  11. Bowz

    172 Cup OEM+

    I take no responsibility nor am I liable. :ROFLMAO:
  12. Bowz

    172 Cup OEM+

  13. Bowz

    Opinions on this damage

    That would be me.
  14. Bowz

    Titanium MrBlonde

    Ahhh mate. Hold out, the right buyer will come along.
  15. Bowz

    172 Cup OEM+

    Small update. Took the 172 Cup for a wheel alignment got it pointing straight, drove home and then went away for a week. Point being, I've not driven it much/at all. That changed to day. Took it for a spin to local car/bike enthusiast cafe and on some local roads. There and back...
Back
Top