ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cat171

  1. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    It sure looks the part from that picture!
  2. cat171

    Exhaust Options

    That's what I've got. I'd hate to hear one with one resonator!
  3. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Cheers! It's a bloody good rep!
  4. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    What's R plate mean? A new driver? It's not real?
  5. cat171

    Exhaust Options

    I got mine from there! I couldn't find the down turned tip when I was buying it and they were the only ones who sold it. I didn't know any of this when I was buying it! A lager rear silencer would be quieter wouldn't it? If you are close to me (in Essex) you are more than welcome to hear it...
  6. cat171

    My Clio with the engine in the wrong end

    Get them on here :) (I'm sad that you sold it though)
  7. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I absolutely love an Escort Cos, but I always think those replica OE looking wheels in 18's are just too big.
  8. cat171

    Clio 182 Windscreen replacement. Missing Trim?

    Six years. SIX YEARS!! Knowing this place, he's probably sold it, bought it back again and sold it again.
  9. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I've seen a completely blacked out Polo around my work a few times.. he's got a f**king spoiler on the top of the boot that's bigger than that one! I will try to get a picture.
  10. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Yeah that's it. The one I saw was a normal Coupe Turbo in blue.
  11. cat171

    Exhaust Options

    Have you heard one before?
  12. cat171

    Recommended breaker

    The Lowest of the Lowe ?
  13. cat171

    What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

    I honestly don't know how people watch him!
  14. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I saw a blue turbo coupe on Friday. I used to love those things!
  15. cat171

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I saw the famous "P440 CPJ" Harrods one on a motorway once. I still remember, it was on a bend going the opposite way with nothing next to it. It would have made a great picture!
Back
Top