ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Chambers_RS

  1. Chambers_RS

    Open car trailer

    Mine AG is probably the lowest for over the top straps. Mash up my fingers every time I put them on 😂
  2. Chambers_RS

    Open car trailer

    This mine. It’s a C4 blue from memory not the longest version or smallest but tow really well. I think the guy who started Woodford was one of the original guys who started Brian James and split when they fell out. Woodford are a decent trailer, my mate tows his 328 with one he had...
  3. Chambers_RS

    182 Touge/Tuner Build

    I’ve just sold k20 conversion mounts for a mk3 clio. Wonder if you can make them work as there’s a company making them now.
  4. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    🫣
  5. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Compression test showed the engines strong in the clio. So whipped the plugs out and one of them seemed to be alot worse then the others. I need to do the cambelt etc so decided to pull the engine and box. Once I got it on the engine stand I pulled the top part of the inlet off to find a lot...
  6. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Haha I have K20 mounts I need to sell
  7. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Cheers bro.
  8. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Few pictures. Cars mega with the CUP racer EE brackets from PMS. Car struggles with low down torque, lack of power and weighs too much. Need a plan to sort that.
  9. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Hadn’t thought about it to be fair. Still a lot of silver there tho so not sure
  10. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Thanks mate. It was mega to drive on track Friday just gone.
  11. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    I do love how this sits. Sticks to the road but so hard you’ve gotta be looking where placing the car in the road.
  12. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Cars ready for a track day on the 24th, so with nothing to do for 2 weeks I placed an order with PMS. Half of it arrived and is half fitted today.
  13. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Few pics of the inside now tidied up. Dash covered and switches moved. Aircon fitted. Brake cooling fitted. Passenger foot rest fitted. Carbon spoiler end plates made. Washed.
  14. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    Forgot I took these.
  15. Chambers_RS

    K20 powered 172

    We’re getting somewhere slowly. Dashboard is tided up, secured better, vents fitted correctly, wiring and fuse box behind secure better. I’m now rewiring the switches and redo some previous wiring.
Back
Top