ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by clio_cup

  1. clio_cup

    Open car trailer

    Just looked, would be the wbt111 id be after. 14ft long, tilt bed, and 2.6 gross As shown in the pic above do like ifor williams trailer, built strong. My plant trailer makes a bloody racket when its empty. Fine when the chipper is on. I also like shiney new, will buy through the company get...
  2. clio_cup

    Open car trailer

    Is that still 14ft long?
  3. clio_cup

    Open car trailer

    That’s the one I’ve been looking at, tilt bed with a winch. Just want to see if the weight can be upped to 2.6-2.7 gross so I can tow larger vehicles with it if needed.
  4. clio_cup

    Turbo engine camshafts

    Is there any benefit to fitting updated cams to a turbo engine?
  5. clio_cup

    Open car trailer

    Will definitely be a double axle and yes to tow my Clio. Did look at the CT136HD, big fan of ifor trailers. My plant trailer got hit side on by some w**ker in a tractor at 30-40 miles a hour. Bent the wheel arch a little but completely ruined the tractor . Been looking at the wbt101, comes with...
  6. clio_cup

    Open car trailer

    All being well will be buying an open car trailer in the next few months. Looking at a Brian james A transporter as it seems to be the obvious choice. Can anyone recommend any other brands? Woodford keep coming up which is almost half the price of the Brian James just haven’t ever heard of the...
  7. clio_cup

    172 Cup Hillclimb / Sprint Car

    Wish I had paid attention to this, just looking for a trailer to buy. What size was the trailer?
  8. clio_cup

    My cheap(ish) 172 Cup

    Not sure it’s an exact copy of the Renault one but looks very close to me.
  9. clio_cup

    My cheap(ish) 172 Cup

    This boot?
  10. clio_cup

    Renault Clip, what do I need?

    I’ve bought the Renault clip bit off someone on the FB page. Need to get the software and a laptop to run it. Can anyone tell me what I need to buy, or if anyone has a laptop with software for sale would be ideal? Cheers all.
  11. clio_cup

    172 turbo, which turbo to go for?

    Having my engine rebuilt in the not too distant future to sort out a few leaks. Cars currently got the ED turbo kit on it. Is it worth upgrading from their turbo to something like a 2560 or 2860? Don’t want silly power just want it responsive and in the 280-300 range. Cheers
  12. clio_cup

    OMP boss kit

    Tell a lie. Have just looked and I’ve got an Omp wheel but the boss came from Volantech.
  13. clio_cup

    OMP boss kit

    Wasnt easy to get them through on mine, little tricky. Had to pass them through one at a time.
  14. clio_cup

    Simply French at Beaulieu 17th July 2022

    I’m going down this year. If anyone from here is attending and can turn off my air bag lights for beer tokens I’d be very grateful.
  15. clio_cup

    172 cup, what I wanted to do 20 years ago

    Small little update. I’ve had the Clio just over one year now as it was MOT time. Dropped the car off with my mate to get the MOT done, while it was at the garage had I had him fit the Pro am geo correction kit. As with most bits on this car I can fit these bits at home but with two small kids...
Back
Top