ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by colesy

  1. colesy

    Road Tax

    Don’t need to tax it when it spends 363 days a year in the garage
  2. colesy

    ***How much is it worth?***

    What’s a sabelt Renaultsport seat out of a mk3 cup car worth?
  3. colesy

    172 Cup photo thread

    Message me some details mate, think I’d like another before they’re all gone.
  4. colesy

    Keep or sell?

    As ant said if you can keep it for another day do so, if not or not bothered stick it up for sale.
  5. colesy

    Keep or sell?

    Guess it’s one of those, they will go up in value but probably less so if it needs x amount spending on it to bring it up to a standard, and in a humid garage it’ll just rot to nothing anyway. I’d love a standard cup again, shouldn’t have sold the last one I had, out of all the clios I’ve had a...
  6. colesy

    Chris's 172 Cup Turbo

    That’s the trouble with Clio’s and cups especially, you always want another!
  7. colesy

    Keyed crank pulley cambelt procedure

    As long as it’s locked at TDC, pull the pin for the crank, leave cams locked and have the cam pulleys loose you can spin it over no problem.
  8. colesy

    Genuine Renault Timing Tool help?

    I’ve built 3 or 4 F4R’s and timed them up using aftermarket tools. All made good power on the dyno and all still running.
  9. colesy

    GTA 6

    Just watched it twice, looks insane. Need buy a ps5 now
  10. colesy

    Titanium MrBlonde

    No problem at all, and they look great now, exactly what they needed.
  11. colesy

    Simply French at Beaulieu 17th July 2022

    It’s going to be a last minute decision whether I can come or not, but if I do I can bring my RS tuner and code airbag lights out
  12. colesy

    The trials & tribulations of racing a Clio

    That’s a watch for when I get to work 😎
  13. colesy

    Coming soon Collecting Cars - 182 Cup 13000 miles

    Think that’ll make more than we think, not many on that mileage and unmodified.
  14. colesy

    Clio 182, which direction to take?!

    It’s not a daily so a bit impracticality I can deal with, would be nice to take it to work very occasionally but thats a 110 mile round trip. Looks like I’ll have 2 gripper boxes for sale soon then 😅
  15. colesy

    Clio 182, which direction to take?!

    Good point, it hadn’t even crossed my mind that a quaife was an option! I’ve used my grippers on the road, they’re not too bad but definitely can’t push on like you could with a standard car, especially on the roads near me!
Back
Top