ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cookson

  1. Cookson

    The Ford Appreciation Thread

    Can we just appreciate the amount of PIP money that's been spent here
  2. Cookson

    The Ford Appreciation Thread

    Squires Cafe meet on tomorrow, probably the last show of the season
  3. Cookson

    Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

    That's the one. It doesn't like even a hint of sunlight. Which I forgot about when ordering that bundle and added another litre to the 3 I already had left in a 5l tub.
  4. Cookson

    Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

    Was that the spray on/wash off sealant?
  5. Cookson

    Upbadging Nonces

    What a fuckin melt 😂😂
  6. Cookson

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    This old Rover was giving it some big licks down the M6 today
  7. Cookson

    Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

    I got a few bits from EZCarCare this week. Yes, I know, they are no Bilt Hamber, but for the price and only ever being a weekend washer, they will do for me. They were having a clearance so £1 for a 500ml bottle of selected products. Really can't grumble at £9 for all that, plus spare triggers.
  8. Cookson

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Early boxster outside the pub
  9. Cookson

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    No pic because I was driving, but saw a classic Impreza Wagon in sonic blue on the M6 this morning, like this Oh my lord, they still look amazing
  10. Cookson

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Old boy looked cool as f**k in this
  11. Cookson

    The Ford Appreciation Thread

    I remember my mates mum getting a brand new Mk5 XR3i on a K reg, so that would have been late 92, in polaris grey. It was such a nice looking car. There's a couple of Mk6 RS2000s on Marketplace at the minute that look very tempting
Back
Top