ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Gally

  1. Gally

    The new TV thread

    I wasn't talking about the TV in fairness, I just thought you were sounding a bit mental with a smart phone in your pocket, you want all the things, then you have to give up something for it. Always always comes back to data. Data equals ads = money. It's always always money! Capitalism baby!
  2. Gally

    The new TV thread

    You gave up any privacy the day you opened the smartphone.
  3. Gally

    The new TV thread

    What phone DO you have?
  4. Gally

    Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

    I literally mix the two together. Gloss and sealant in one. I've done s**t like that for years.
  5. Gally

    Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

    I agree. One of the only brands that were almost great at every product and from a trade cost it was unbelievable. Koch Chemie is the same all good products but more expensive.
  6. Gally

    Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

    The whole brand screams scame to me! :ROFLMAO: I have a new valeter starting Monday hoping to go soley Koch Chem after Infinity wax was sold and no longer in Dingbro. Will speak to my new guy and see if we can get all professional set up! Oh and sealant wise I was impressed with the Gyeon one...
  7. Gally

    GTA 6

    It's a game, I should, if I want outside of maybe a mission, be able to f**king teleport within seconds to a new location, you don't have to suck the fun out of it! Sometimes in V I used to hate ending up in the arse end of nowhere and have to drive miles to get somewhere else. Sometimes it's...
  8. Gally

    The Tech Thread

    Finally won a Blackberry Passport off eBay! Incredible condition! Genuinely looks a few months old! That case must have been bought since new! OG blackberry! Mad! Anyway the blackberry collection continues.
  9. Gally

    GTA 6

    Vice city, first time I ever heard... "Take! These broken wings!" Pure awesomeness!
  10. Gally

    The New Phone Thread

    They aren't that fragile anymore that's the thing.
  11. Gally

    The New Phone Thread

    Been playing with this a few times in the last week, it really is an amazing device, I don't know if it's enough to stop me but what I can say, if it had a telephoto... I would already have it. So much more useful than the fold. My mate had the fold 7 last year and got this this year, he says...
  12. Gally

    Focus RS MK2 - My Old man's

    How much are they selling for just now?
  13. Gally

    PS5

    I looked into that before as the walls as mentioned. We don't have TVs upstairs or tech really so there was no need for now, the conversion of the spare room will change that.
  14. Gally

    PS5

    Thanks dude, I assumed so, any isues i'll go for the adaptors. It's a decent size older house with solid brick walls so upstairs takes a slight hit upstairs but can combat that easy enough, still runs over 100.
  15. Gally

    PS5

    They have to have something, I really feel they will come up wth an idea like the xbox idea. The second hand market is amazing. I think I bought Luca one or two brand new switch games out of maybe 15 games, he doesn't care! I just bought a PS5 and a Portal for his birthday as he's had his...
Back
Top