ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Geddes

  1. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    How or when do i get more free slots for the clothing, at the minute i got 24. Sick of clearing stuff all the time as i keep getting stuff
  2. Geddes

    PS5

    I haven't had any issues recently
  3. Geddes

    Anyone going for the iPhone 18 / Pro / Max?

    how does the colour of it compare than on the screen and in your hands, does it look darker? I'm looking to go for the the Burgendy one
  4. Geddes

    Anyone going for the iPhone 18 / Pro / Max?

    i was meaning i was looking for reviews from you lot on here
  5. Geddes

    Anyone going for the iPhone 18 / Pro / Max?

    Anyone getting theirs today? I’ll wait till the reviews are out and then decide
  6. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    Ah ok, i havnt done that spell yet, just done the 4 so far. Thanks I know when the time comes
  7. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    Finished roaming round Hogsmead and got my supplies, back at the Castle now got those 6 little balls at high places for that student. do that other side quest, noticed a chat bubble not sure how to get to it. Also how do i open those big chests that bounce with the big eye in the middle? Do i...
  8. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    I’ll be popping on this again tomorrow and take a look. So I need to equip the most powerful items and sell the rest but they done remove from my wardrobe so to speak?
  9. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    alright, I'm back on this game and i've just landed in Hogsmead and not I'm starting to see I'm full on items or something so i guess I'm ready to sell / destroy items of clothing. I understand on the main page for the hat , gloves, scarf and that. So on that page it';ll show on items i got...
  10. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    Finally understand the puzzle to with the pictures that represent numbers. Done a few now. Did a bit roaming round the castle finding some stuff, done the first dual battle and need yo meet up with Professor Weasley again, think it’s time to head to the village
  11. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    thanks, not sure about the animals yet. Any idea on my post 90 on how to solve this puzzle>
  12. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    Aye thanks, I’ll make a note on that. Anyone got a Platinum Trophy for this? This time round I put it on Easy mode
  13. Geddes

    Hogwarts Legacy

    With only a few hours playing this a couple years ago I’ve restarted it as couldn’t remember what was what. Doing some videos for my YT channel . Anyone still remember this game , may need some pointers for the game again
  14. Geddes

    GTA 6

    I never got into GTA5 Online but will defo get onto Online with some of you getting those trophy's and that. Be great to get a private server so don't get other random people on messing things up
  15. Geddes

    GTA 6

    Ah ok then, I got plenty of space then
Back
Top