ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Geoclio172

  1. Geoclio172

    1 guy, 1/2 Cup

    Looks like a nice cup, very distinctive building in the photos, not far from me India of Inchinnan
  2. Geoclio172

    [Dec 18, 2014] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Glasgow)

    Am a no go for this one am afraid
  3. Geoclio172

    George 172 cup

    Managed to purchase one harness so far, trying to get some eBay bargains so just taking my time on getting them, got a nice 6 point like harness
  4. Geoclio172

    George 172 cup

    So I have one seat fitted, I am building subframes which use the standard clio rails, I haven't got harnesses yet so it's just trial fitted for now I also lost my registration plate so a new one of them had to be purchased
  5. Geoclio172

    my clio 172 cup making a start

    Yea there's a phase 1 airbox in my local scrappy that I may get when I get paid
  6. Geoclio172

    my clio 172 cup making a start

    V6 airbox then am sure, loads of people swear by them
  7. Geoclio172

    my clio 172 cup making a start

    That's either a v6 or phase 1 airbox depending on how many cold feed pipes it has
  8. Geoclio172

    George 172 cup

    Am fine with that, my pal was saying I should do centre caps, badges and mirrors yellow but am unsure as yet
  9. Geoclio172

    George 172 cup

    Mine are going gloss black with yellow writing, going with a yellow theme
  10. Geoclio172

    George 172 cup

    Started spraying my bullets, not going to be the best job but coming up okay so far
  11. Geoclio172

    Clio 172 cup 820kg 'gripper' lsd track project

    This is bloody awesome
  12. Geoclio172

    [Dec 18, 2014] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Glasgow)

    Am game and I have my new wheels as promised
  13. Geoclio172

    George 172 cup

    Yea that will be after Christmas when I have money again
  14. Geoclio172

    Scottish Newbie

    Car looks good mate, keep an eye in the scotland section for updates on when it will be
  15. Geoclio172

    George 172 cup

    Yea I love how it looks coilovers for the front and spacers then it will look even better
Back
Top