This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Yup was a member, thought many times to name and shame ha. He actually hasn’t been online since, so I guess he saw the comments and knew he’d been a whopper indeed
Concerning thing is, he wasn’t young at all. And, supposedly, has huge experience working for some major corporations, Shell, Keiwit etc. He was asking for big money too.
Surprise surprise, this guy’s apparently been offered a different job, and needs to either accept or reject it before our in-person interview. So has blackmailed us saying we have to offer him the job today, without the interview, or he’s going elsewhere.
Can’t take that risk, so we told him...
Yeah that’s fucked up. You cannot be relying on a chatbot for real world issues like that, imo.
Stuff like that, the fact it makes you actively dumber and growing environmental impacts from all these data centres are some of the reasons I’ve stopped using it altogether now. Apart from the odd...
Yeah the amount of gaslighting that still comes from chatgpt is absolutely absurd. I’m sure there’s absolute mathematical/logical reasoning - which I can’t be bothered to learn why - but I don’t understand why it’s programmed to be so sure about its answers, even when it’s evidentially wrong...
We just interviewed someone over teams, the more it went on, the more it became apparent he was likely reading directly from AI monitoring the conversation and simultaneously generating responses. At one point I was questing whether it was even a real person as the way he worded his answers...
Noble motorsport in Chesterfield did a lot of work on my 106 GTi back in the day. They had tonnes of these things kicking about. Absolutely love them.
Always ended up chatting with the owners while I was checking in on the 106, hoped one would eventually offer to take me out for a spin but no...