ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Short Norman

  1. Short Norman

    Renault (Alpine) 5 EV black roof issues

    I get that, but he does keep the car clean. If it is from bird shite, it's reacted quicker than what's reasonable imo. Yeah, he will continue the bun fight with the dealer and see if it happens again next summer (if we have another hot one).
  2. Short Norman

    Renault (Alpine) 5 EV black roof issues

    anyone on here with a 5 EV that's got the black roof option. My lad has one (well his is an alpine) and he's noticed specks appearing on the roof where you can see the main bodywork paint underneath. In some areas you can see what looks like the primer. He just heard back from the dealer and...
  3. Short Norman

    The Ford Appreciation Thread

    It looks like a pumpkin that’s on the spectrum
  4. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Never knew they did a 2.0 AMG GT what were they smoking during that meeting
  5. Short Norman

    What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

    I did like this vacuum trick from TDC
  6. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    A friend has just bought this T6 which is also on air suspension It’s been built primarily as a show van
  7. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    It certainly is. Turn left out of our drive and it’s lovely jubbly, but if you turn right and go about 200 yards it’s a completely different experience.
  8. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I’ve seen this one a couple of times now visiting a house at the end of our street
  9. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Just seen this Noble while out with the dog
  10. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I was asking my brother if there's been any snow over there yet and he replied saying that it was 27 degrees the other day 12 years has been living there, and I'm still not sure when the seasons properly turn :ROFLMAO:
  11. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Ah northern Irish 👍
  12. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    What’s the R plate you keep mentioning The car in the photo is a J reg
  13. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    I loved mine but definitely don’t want another There was always a new small issue with it every week (and I think it was only eight years old when I had it). I’d have another 205 but not a 5
  14. Short Norman

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    s**t plate but still it’s a DBS
Back
Top