ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Stuflac

  1. S

    GTA 6

    Also, I'm not sure how I feel about getting maths lessons via a GTA map.
  2. S

    GTA 6

    If there's one thing I know about GTA, is that they encourage to stick to the speed limits when driving.
  3. S

    GTA 6

    Or.. if it means a little 2 seater plane, then you'd be looking more liket 5 miles an hour.
  4. S

    Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

    I've got some crypto in a binace account that is just sitting there, so barely check it and don't keep up to date with crypto things. Anyway, got this message from Binnace; 'Token Collected For Conversion Dear Binancian, We have collected ***** NFT from your Binance account ******* UTC for...
  5. S

    Titanium MrBlonde

    How many 06 182s were / are there? Can't be many.
  6. S

    Nintendo Switch

    Mario for him Zelda for you
  7. S

    The 'I work in I.T' thread

    Hello nerds, Any chance someone can tell me what this set up does, and if I actually need it? I inherited the set up from the previous tenant. The three black wires highlighted in red are no longer used (used to go into desk top phones). The black wire highlighted in green goes into the...
  8. S

    Small scale website cost

    I knew absolutely F all about website building. But I needed a website for a select few of my staff and customers to access. I used Wix. It's pretty straight forward once you get used to it.
  9. S

    182 Trophy do I sell

    https://cliotrophy.co.uk/threads/trophy-sales-on-collecting-cars.55736/page-21#post-430047 Have a read through the recent pages on that thread. Gives a good idea of current pricing (which has always tended to be a bit erratic).
  10. S

    Nintendo Switch

    The answer is always Minecraft
  11. S

    Nintendo Switch

    @Ay Ay Ron @Matt Cup thanks both. Took me 15 mins to fix it 👍👌
  12. S

    Nintendo Switch

    Cheers gents, I'll get that ordered
  13. S

    Nintendo Switch

    The part beneath the joystick (still called that?) has broken. The top of it has sheared off, meaning it doesn't hold the joystick in properly. Left, down, and right are fine, but up is really slow, and if you push it for too long it pops out.
  14. S

    Nintendo Switch

    Anyone got any spare controllers they want rid of before I buy elsewhere? Lad has broken one of his.
  15. S

    What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

    How does this place work? I assume they have some heavy investors behind them? It was an interesting watch, but couldn't help feeling 'What's the point?' as it just seems a bit of a waste.
Back
Top