ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£15k Monaco 172

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

was posted here the other day, but not for sale. Seems like a lot of dosh to me, but then find another

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s interesting is the car is sold with 2 owners, but it was posted on FB last year by a previous owner who says he bought it in 2015…so whilst the log book may say 2 owners , it looks to have had more than that.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
That’s a mad low mileage, it’s only for someone who can store it. Wouldn’t be right to drive it and add miles to it.

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Wow the mileage on that is seriously low. Cant be many other Mk2 clios with that low mileage.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No MOT or tax between 2016 and 2019.

Equally, not taxed or MOT’d between 2020 and 2022 and in this time, zero miles.

That’s at least 5 years of it not moving. So I’ll be amazed if mechanically it doesn’t have some issues. I understand you want to keep cars low mileage, but in my book, no miles can be as bad as moon miles. They aren’t sculptures designed to not move at all.

E02D577F-AF5C-4B8B-A6BE-E093DDE0842E.png

E107DA60-D4FD-4BFC-8995-DCD8AF8E1D17.png

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know the previous owner. He paid around 3.5k ish for the car and owned it for just over 2 years. He has 3/4 phase 1s also.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
So did the seller buy it from the lad you know? Be interesting to know how much he sold it for and how much they have added.