ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 tce 182 injectors

Clio 3 1.2 tce (09)
Hi everyone, I’m going to be fitting 172/182 injectors in my 2009 1.2tce, would I be able to fit them myself at my family mechanic’s garage and drive about 12 miles to the place where it’s being mapped. Just wondering we there itd be safe to drive without them mapped in for a short distance. Cheers

Clio TCE, Kangoo 172
Hi everyone, I’m going to be fitting 172/182 injectors in my 2009 1.2tce, would I be able to fit them myself at my family mechanic’s garage and drive about 12 miles to the place where it’s being mapped. Just wondering we there itd be safe to drive without them mapped in for a short distance. Cheers
Need to swap injectors out whilst you're there, usually the dyno place will do them for you for a bit extra. Also means you can get a few runs in before you swap them out to get mapped.