ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10 vibe pre amplified subwoofers!

Anyone want a ten inch Vibe pre amplified sub? Im selling my two subs as due to K-tec racing rear brace I dont have any room!!

the subs are boxed and amplified and are two months old. They are both very slightly scratched at the back and one slightly to the right hand side HENCE:

£150 each or

£280 for the pair and ill throw in a daisy chain phono lead as well if you buy the pair as this alone was £19.99 for 1 metre

I live in the chelmsford Area in Essex and the subs can be heard before purchase!! so any one after big bass for youre boot for sod all cash give me an instant message or leave a note on this discussion or e-mail me at

http://www.monstermunchies@aol.comwww.monstermunchies@aol.commailto:monstermunchies@aol.com">

sorry forgot to mention this price doesnt include power wires or main phono lead from head unit!! you will however get the original boxes, packaging, instructions and spare fuses (*all ive got to do is get the boxes out my little brothers room!! easier said than done!!!)