ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1009 bhp evo 8(vid)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Awesome!!

The critical point is that its 1009WHP

Thats got to be at least 1400bhp at the fly

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I was thinking that but i didnt have my maths head on ,so to avoid being owned i just typed it up.Thats some serious power

says in the vid mate.

For the Lazy people. :)

Picture1-4.gif

Last edited:
  FOR SALE!!!
that is a serious machine think it if you had that kinda power on the road would be amazing but probs crash quite quick

^^^
he was fighting to keep it in a straight line of the line.

I would love that power but as you say-there would soon be a crash LOL

Breaking A 172 Replica
Awesome power. Torque seems down a fair bit though?

Can someone just confirm that torque at the wheels and torque at the fly will not be proportional but set?

Side note:

As in the transmission will lose 50lb ft no matter what torque at the fly? Whereas transmission will lose 20% of total BHP at fly?

Nippy white cup
Maybe they limited the torque to stop destroying the clutch/gearbox?

I'm not 100% but I'm sure that in america they talk atw when it is actually atf....

Chris

80MPG BEEZA
thats would be scary as hell to drive it was practically sideays trying to go in a straight line

White R26/Stripped Valver
Cup + twisties = Evo Owned!

There i was reading all the posts thinking to myself could this be the first threads where someone hasnt said that a clio would own it in the twisties......oh how wrong was i.......maybe one day..................

Yaris Hybrid
Wondering what the cost and rebuild schedules are like and also the driveability of the engine with the power delivery in the mid and low range.

They are getting close to the power output of the 1.5 litre F1 engines from the 80's. I remember reading that when tuned for qualifying on the faster circuits like Hockenheim (all straights) the power band was so narrow that the throttle was just like an on-off switch with nothing in between. Guess that wouldn't make it ideal for your average track day.

I figure WRC cars could easily be running that power reliably if it weren't for the restrictions. Pity they don't allow them to tune cars like that in the BTTC. Can't be that expensive compared to the cost of running a race team if a few blokes can knock something like that up in their garage.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Exvitermini do a 1200bhp conversion for a skyline that costs £50,000 and comes with no warranty

mini cooper (RIP 172)
so what been done to the car, looks like its just a great big fat turbo:D

bet the insides are stronger and all that;)