ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Exhaust

Clio 172 Cup
Just picked up a very nice 172 Cup and in standard form apart from front seats. As Renault have spent a lot of cash on R&D I was wondering if I should leave the standard exhaust or replace entire system or just back box.

I will be using mainly for track days so any replacement must meet the 105db at most circuits with some having 92db drive-by.

Are they restricted/strangled as standard? Any recommendations?

Thanks...

The old R&D chestnut, as with all other production cars for the masses unfortunately most of the parts are to a budget instead of what's actually best. PMS stuff is awesome, but expensive, I have a Ktec stealth suspersport and couldn't be happier with it tbh

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
the ktec supersports sounds bloody awful compared to pms.Lasted a few weeks on the cup i thought it was awful,pms no drone no boominess and sounds good