ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup VVT operation

Clio 172 cup
Helllo everybody I know this has probably been done a thousand times in here but does anybody know the approximate rpm the vvt solenoid starts and finishes on the 172 cup 53my ? reading a few earlier posts there is a difference is this correct ?

Clio 172 cup
Cool thanks for that is that the same for both 172 and 182 ? Just doing a bit of a project with a 172 cup + mappable Ecu etc so the rpm operation is needed for this

dan's cast offs.
doesn't really matter though if you are mapping it as you will be messing around with it.

Clio 172 cup
No I want the operation of the vvt to be as stock and stock running parameters atm so I can just rum round in it I will be mapping it eventually but I’m just getting it running it as close to OEM before any further mods as I’m using a link Ecu for something different so yeah eventually it will be changed but for now as close to OEM possible