ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

180mph Nascar crash...

B

Brown.

Jeesus..... i liked the green accelerator bar at the bottom right....at one point hee accellerates toward the wall ???

MY10 R35 GTR
aye its was the biggest single car crash theres been for a few years. And its the first time the COT car's has been tested ti the limit. The cars may be uglier and supposedly not handle aswell but are strong as fook

a burnt one
Hey there Ricky Bowbeeeeee.

The yanks will insist on putting stupid power into cars and continue to overlook the fact they have yet to make one thats able to take a corner(or a slight bend as the case may be)

Turbos.
Car did fine in protecting him.

Did he kiss the wall or something, i noticed a bit of tyre smoke just before he lost it?

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
No but you hear his team radio saying that he took the previous corner to tight. Prob gone from there on as once your outta line at 180+ its time to pray.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
since when did nascars have sppoilers?

the thing that most shocked me there was the fact that the car gripped once he corrected it, usually in nascar u would have seen it just slide sideways in the direction it went, maybe backwards into the wall.

T

thecremeegg

Shows how much skill is required to guide them round the track, not as easy as everyone says