ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 RB 182 For Sale on Autotrader 53700 miles £9250.

N/A
Hello Fellows,

Does any one know of this 2005 RB NX 05 YDG currently for sale on Autotrader with 53700 miles and it is up for £9250.
I have seen this popping up in various sites for a little while now and I was wondering if it belongs to a club member?

Regards,

Joe

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
£9k and it's got a wonky exhaust and a Fabia front splitter
200.gif

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Up for sale for 7 months now. It does seem rather a lot... guess he's chancing it with everything else being crazy pricing.

I was messaging him earlier and he said he had just put it up for sale… I was like no that’s been on for a while. I offered 7500 but said it would need to be high 8’s 🤷‍♂️

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I was messaging him earlier and he said he had just put it up for sale… I was like no that’s been on for a while. I offered 7500 but said it would need to be high 8’s 🤷‍♂️
Go back & offer £7600 & say you will leave the offer open at long as its for sale
Once his advert runs out / noone buys it he potentially will come back in contact.