ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200T race/rally/gordini

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
This popped up on Facebook and if think it looks ace. If this is genuine Renault they could be onto something.

DFED6709-2AE7-4FC0-B14C-0A0C33F19908_zpsw3vs7ijn.jpg

Anyone got any more info/pictures of this?

An orange one
I like the wheels!

Car still looks gash though! This one is the turd that can't be polished.

Followed a basic 06 plate albi blue 197 the other day, standard and it looked amazing! It's a 7 year old car FFS!

Italian 3.2 V6
Rally lights ruin it as they look so dated compared to the rest of the car. Don't go at all.

Looks like a s**t alien.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Bin the lights, bin the spoiler. Keep the body kit and make a real one jobs a goodun.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looked like a dog going grrr before now looks like an old dog going grey around its nose
And for all those who keep harping on about brembos it doesn't need them nearly sent the mrs through the windscreen three times now going for a clutch that's not there car stops dead

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
My thoughts exactly...

It just looks like a clio that accidentally drove onto a rally stage lol.
3-clio-r3t-1.jpg

The laugh is that everything people are dismissing about the OP car, are actually there for a very good reason. Although who needs spots when you can have Xenons blazin' y0?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Looked like a dog going grrr before now looks like an old dog going grey around its nose
And for all those who keep harping on about brembos it doesn't need them nearly sent the mrs through the windscreen three times now going for a clutch that's not there car stops dead

Pardon? 200t's don't need brembos, you almost beat your mrs through the windscreen and you're going for a clutch ( I assume you mean taking it to renault for it being faulty) because the car won't move?

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
He tried to press the clutch, missed and hit the brake (how!?!) and nearly went through the windscreen because the brakes are so powerful. That's what I read.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
That looks seriously nice, be good if it entered the wrc as well.