ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

28th September at 'b-road the stag' (Ashford) 4pm

Milltek'd clio 182
Hey folks 👋, hope this is ok to post.

I'm organising a little get together with a mixture of cars. But I've always been a fan on Renault sports and would love to see a few again if possible as I'm still looking at potentially buying another again 🙈

Im hosting a small gathering at the stag pub in Ashford for the 28th September at 4pm. Just to have a beer and to chat. If anyone is interested you are more then welcome to come along.

If you are free and would like to come by please drop me a message and I'll add you to the list. I've currently booked a table for ten so if needed I can let the pub know and get some extra seats if people would like just a drink or if they would like to get some food also.

Again I apologise if I'm not allowed to post.

Hope to see some of you folks.
Thanks everyone 🙏
Chris.

Milltek'd clio 182
IMG_20240915_114616289_HDR~2.jpg

If you do come along, I'll be in the old girl for the afternoon as I need to get her out for a drive as she doesn't get out much 😊

Milltek'd clio 182
The Stag, Canterbury Rd, Challock, Ashford TN25 4BB.

If you would like to pop along bud, I can Add you in a WhatsApp group I have of people who are attending if you like ?

Pm me your number and I'll get it sorted ☺️

Milltek'd clio 182
Not long now, and the weather looks to be holding up. Would be great to see some clios arrive but of course any car is welcome an to meet new faces 😊

Just give us a heads up 🙂.

Thanks everybody 🙏