ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2x wtf

seen a few funny things whilst out driving but managed to get pics of the two weirdest

think this is some kind of new m-sport beamer:

DSC00572.jpg

no comment:

DSC00626.jpg

no idea but everyone he drove past had their heads turning

maybe he was failing at copying audi's driving lights haha

wait and see ;)
at least the fiesta doesn't have the drivers name on the back in the chav halfrauds lettering

at least the fiesta doesn't have the drivers name on the back in the chav halfrauds lettering
i saw a jag 's-type?' with someones nickname on, it's actually a guy from work

not sure if the s-type badge is stuck on too as i dont really know jags but it looks silly nevertheless

Monaro VXR
Always see the cars with the Menorah on in Cheetham hill, prestwich and whitefield area.

Went through the other day and there were a good few cars with them on.

wait and see ;)
i saw a jag 's-type?' with someones nickname on, it's actually a guy from work

not sure if the s-type badge is stuck on too as i dont really know jags but it looks silly nevertheless
please dont say the jaguar is green and has a dodgy bodykit, saw one other day with someones name on it with a load of other crap on the back

Always see the cars with the Menorah on in Cheetham hill, prestwich and whitefield area.

Went through the other day and there were a good few cars with them on.
not surprised around that area tbh, but on a bentley wtf?

please dont say the jaguar is green and has a dodgy bodykit, saw one other day with someones name on it with a load of other crap on the back
nah it's black and normal apart from the word 'PATHY' stuck on (wonky)

WTF ??

'M power' badge from halfrauds lol ! Plus those lights on the bentley, niiiiice.
it had loads of other badges stuck on the sides and stuff too, like 'sport' and other equally retarded ones

^^ saw one on a focus 'style' under the CDTi badge :S

people will start thinking 1*2 owners shop at halfrauds :O

astra coupe on coilovers
the one on the bentley is a jewish thing its a sign of chanukah its called a menura didnt know fiesta did mpower lmao

yeah it said underneath 'happy chanukah' but it just looked a bit strange on a bentley of all things lol

VRS
i drove past a mk4 golf gti the other day which had an audi 's line' badge stuck under the gti badge on the boot :S

Golf GTI S-Line FTL