ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 Plates

Turbos.
Hi Guys,

I want a plate like Dan's:

Parade_162.jpg

Is there a site where i can build one online? Tried a couple but they only do fancy lettering.

I want the font size to be normal, just the plate smaller!

Cheers

Turbos.
I've heard conflicting statements, some say if there is a gap around legal sized lettering then it is fine.

Can i be guided how to do it on FancyPlates.com? I don't see a choice for size...

VRS
mine is fully legal but smaller than standard

not quite as good as 3/4 plates but im happy with it as i cant get fined for it

VRS
yeah i know what u mean matey

its a compromise i had to make as the police round here are very twitchy when i comes to random stops and fining!

i beleive its around 40-60 quid per stop and a producer as well as proof of changing the plate back to normal and i just cant be arsed with that lol

the 3/4's do look the dogs tho :D

Turbos.
TBH if i get pulled over it i will probably change back, i can't be bothered with the hassle. I guess it's the only positive thing that there are less Police on the roads!!

I just kept the size but had carbon letters on it my mate did have the plate cut round the letters but got pulled over and told to take them off got them from gt grafix they said they are legal